Help Development and Consultancy Services
HyperWrite was one of the earliest adopters of the HTML Help technology from
Microsoft, and the Web-based Help technologies that followed, and has unrivalled expertise in the field.
If you would like to explore the benefits of Help systems or single-sourcing of
paper and online documents, we would
be very pleased to discuss the options with you.
- Unique record of innovation in applying new hypertext technologies.
- Complete range of services, including training, consultancy, project management,
knowledge transfer, and outsourcing.
How HyperWrite can help...
- Outsourcing (in whole or in part) of design and writing of HTML Help (.CHM),
WebHelp, or other types of oline documents.
- Advice and support for Help authors working on Help and online documentation projects.
- Advice and support on single-source publishing.
- Advice and support on Responsive Web Design, and mobile user assistance.
- Advice and support for Help authors with Help Authoring tools (see also, Training).
- Advice and support for programmers on context-sensitive Help APIs.